NOT TO BE MISSED!: Special 16mm Program
Join us for a special evening of FMC treasures programmed by the participants of the Poetics of Curation workshop.
Not to be Missed - September 12, 2021 at 6:00pm
Proof of Vaccination and masks are required.
FMC is pleased to host a screening of films programmed by the participants of the workshop "Poetics of Curation," lead by Devon Narine-Singh in July of 2021.
- She Was a Visitor (Donna Deitch, 1963, 16mm, color, 2 min)
- What Is a Man? (Sara-Kathryn Arledge, 1958, 16mm, color, 10 min)
- Memorabilia (Donna Deitch, 1963, 16mm, color, 3 min)
- Maria Movie (Jeanne Liotta, 2001, 16mm, black and white, 7.5 min)
- The Godz (Jud Yalkut, 1966, 16mm, color, 9 min)
- Pesca Pisca (Irene Duga, 1968, 16mm, color, 3.5 min)
- Introspection (Sara-Kathryn Arledge, 1946, 16mm, color, 6.25 min)
- Phases of the Moon (Tom Chomont, 1968, 16mm, color, 3.5 min)
- Billabong (Will Hindle, 1969, 16mm, color, 8.25 min)